Setting up sales notifications for Envato Market with WPfomify is simple but before we begin, first make sure you have these two things –
- WPfomify Plugin installed and activated.
- Personal Token for Envato Market API
How Integrating WPfomify with Envato Market will help me?
Envato Market is both popular and a very reliable digital store. Thousands of people use it every day and that makes the product listed on it genuine and trustworthy. So if you have products listed on the Envato Market then showing them on the site can help increase the sales dramatically.
Get the Personal Token for Envato Market API
1. Go to the Envato Market API Website.
2. Sign In to the marketplace of select Create a New Token.
3. Add the name for the token and set the permissions to create the token. Please note that all the permissions shown in this screenshot are required for WPfomify to work correctly with Envato.
4. Click Create Token and then copy the generated token.
Add token to WPfomify
1. After successfully generating the token go to WP Admin > WPfomify > Settings and add the copied API Key.
2. Click Connect and Connect Successfully message will display if the token is connected.
Select none from the list as the Places API requires no restrictions for applications.
2. In the next step, select the Places API from the restrictions list and click Save to complete the setup.
Now, since we are all set, let’s understand how to integrate Google Reviews with WPfomify.
Setting up the Envato Sales Notifications
Step 1: Click the Add new option under the WPfomify menu in WP admin. Give a proper name for it.
Step 2: In the Source tab, select the type as Conversions Notification and change the source to Envato. Click on the Next button.
Step 3: In the Content tab, make the necessary changes to the content of the notification box.
1. Select the Products you want to show the notifications about or leave the field empty to show notifications for all the products.
If you need more details about the Content Tab, you can refer to our detailed guide- Click here.
Step 4: The display tab allows you to make changes on how, where, when and to whom your notifications will be displayed. The options are quite easy to understand but if you want to know more about it, have a look at this article.
Step 5: You can move onto the Customize tab. Here you can change the appearance, timing, and design of your notification bar.
Read more about the Customize tab, here.
Once you are done, click on the Publish button to make the notifications live.